Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined to contribute to the forum, we have worked on a few of these so far and they are great bikes, hope to be able to assist with answering tech abc accessory questions you may have. Thanks, Brian

·
Vendor
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So far just some x-pipe installs and forward control install. Will soon be doing some handlebar changes and exhaust installs.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Seeing how you're going to be dealing with the handle bars, are you also planning to get some different mirrors? Personally I always felt the Bobber could have used something much more lower profile if you know what I mean. Still a great looking bike from factory.

Looking forward to how your build shapes up.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey Brian, here's a dull question; are the standard handlebars on the Bobber a standard dimension, so if i want to change levers, ends, mirrors, grips etc (or the bars themselves), off the shelf accessories will be fine and dandy?

Cheers, Raff

·
Vendor
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Brian, here's a dull question; are the standard handlebars on the Bobber a standard dimension, so if i want to change levers, ends, mirrors, grips etc (or the bars themselves), off the shelf accessories will be fine and dandy?

Cheers, Raff
Raff,
Sorry just saw this, yes Levers are same as T120, Grips are too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts