Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I picked up my 2018 Ironstone a couple of weeks ago.
It was a brand new left over at my dealers and I left my T100 Black with them and drove away on the new bobber:grin2:
I have already made a couple of changes; but will be reading the threads and reaching out as I make more.
I'm very happy with my upgrade to the Bobber

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Factory leftovers are the way to go and this time of year will save you a bundle. Really liked the Ironstone color but am holding out for a 2020 Black edition and will have to pay a premium because they know it . Dealer says late November. Question is whether the matte finish is worth the extra dough and effort to keep up. Does that ironstone finish print/show imperfections easy?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Factory leftovers are the way to go and this time of year will save you a bundle. Really liked the Ironstone color but am holding out for a 2020 Black edition and will have to pay a premium because they know it . Dealer says late November. Question is whether the matte finish is worth the extra dough and effort to keep up. Does that ironstone finish print/show imperfections easy?

The Ironstone is super easy to care for.
My Bonneville T100 Black used to make me crazy trying to keep it clean and shiny
I would love to get the fenders and side panels done in Ironstone to match the tank

1 - 17 of 17 Posts