Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. First-time Triumph owner. I had a Honda CB1100, got stolen (I didn't lock the wheel overnight… I know, stupid) and I have a friend who's been singing Triumph's praises for years! Found a Bobber with 570 miles and got a good deal. **** it's a fun ride.

Here are a couple of pics. I think I'll take the sissy bar down... not so keen on the way it sweeps the profile of the bike back.

Also, I found a little army surplus bag with a rigid back. Will mount and upload soon :)

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wow...how to make the right or left turn? Doesn't hit the tank?

Hey all. First-time Triumph owner. I had a Honda CB1100, got stolen (I didn't lock the wheel overnight? I know, stupid) and I have a friend who's been singing Triumph's praises for years! Found a Bobber with 570 miles and got a good deal. **** it's a fun ride.

Here are a couple of pics. I think I'll take the sissy bar down... not so keen on the way it sweeps the profile of the bike back.

Also, I found a little army surplus bag with a rigid back. Will mount and upload soon

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha it's close! But I managed to position it so that it juuuuusssst misses the tank. Gonna put some smaller mirrors on there soon though.

(The bars themselves don't come close to the tank)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts