Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,
my name is Eric, 55 years old and living in germany / palatine area, 50 miles to ramstein airbase.
I'm owning a bobber black and i'm looking for inspiration and cool bobber-people .
Sorry for lots of mistakes. I am no nativ speaker. But I hope you can read and understand my posts.

So let the good times roll and always keep bobbering ...

Greets, Eric

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Guten tag Eric... I’m a Brit newby BB owner...:smile2:

Spent some of my summer in Durbach and Rastatt this year... loved every minute of it:wink2:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the site! It's always great to have new people join and contribute. Is your black the gloss or matte finish? Have you made any changes yet, or do you have any planned?
Hi ysolo, i prefered the classic gloss finish. I've modified the tail-light, the licence-holder and the turn lights.
Also I mounted 3cm riser and replaced the muffler ... And by the way, i changed the rear sprocket from 37 to 40 teeth.

In the gallery i posted 3 pics about the modifications ...

Greetz, eric

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Hi ysolo, i prefered the classic gloss finish. I've modified the tail-light, the licence-holder and the turn lights.
Also I mounted 3cm riser and replaced the muffler ... And by the way, i changed the rear sprocket from 37 to 40 teeth.

In the gallery i posted 3 pics about the modifications ...

Greetz, eric
Eric, Did you need a longer chain to fit the new sprocket?:smile2:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Enoch,
it's fitting with the stock-chain. It is extrem tight, but it works with even enough slack span (is this the right term ?)
If you want to use a 42 t sprocket you have to insert 2 chain links (?)

But with the 40s i feel very comfort - now more often the fitting gear in cornering and speed-up is also nicer >:) ...

Greetz, eric

·
Super Moderator
1,066 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You'll find lots of examples here of what people have done with their Bobbers. One of the things I love about this forum is that people give very respectful, and honest, feedback without any of the arguments etc that I've seen on other forums. A great place to talk about what you're thinking of doing, get feedback, and make your own mind up. :laugh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts