Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this forum......bought my Bobber in Feb....... It's great to see pics of the mods being done by everyone.....

I'm away on a trip now....when I return I'm thinkin short fender, BC straight pipes..... and maybe more.....

Has anyone in US been able to buy the TEC X-pipe? If so where???

Koz

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Just found this forum......bought my Bobber in Feb....... It's great to see pics of the mods being done by everyone.....

I'm away on a trip now....when I return I'm thinkin short fender, BC straight pipes..... and maybe more.....

Has anyone in US been able to buy the TEC X-pipe? If so where???

Koz
Xpipe posted by another member
http://www.tecbikepartsusa.com/Triumph_Stainless_2_1_and_2_2_Exhaust_s/1825.htm

Why are you choosing TEC over BC or Free Spirits for Xpipe?

I am going to order one tomorrow and trying to choose which brand. They all are significantly priced different and I don't know if cheaper means cheap or vice versa for this part

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure I have made a decision yet as to which x-pipe. I was impressed with the Tec You-Tube presentation and the description of their x-pipe.

I like the BC straight exhaust pipes. If I decide to do those I will probably leave the Kat in place......(since the comments on this forum seem to indicate a very loud result with BC straights and x-pipe)

regards
koz

·
Registered
167 Posts
Glad to have a new owner on the forum... well, new to us of course :D

How many miles have you put on it so far?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just below 500 miles........... lookin forward to getting home and takin a spin......

regards..

koz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts