Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I'm new to the forum and would like to share a few pics of my Bobber. This is the first time I've made any changes to a stock bike and had a blast doing it. Started when I was surfing the web and ran across the Bike Brothers bobber. Bought a black Bobber and changed the paint to a blue green color with bare steel sides on the tank with clear coat. Changed the handle bars to tracker bars. Ordered Triumphs short fenders and removed the lights on the back fender. Installed a side mount license plate. Went with small lights on the back and a oversized headlight. The swingarm bag was custom made. The seat is hard as a rock but looks good will have to change that one day.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Nice bike! Welcome to the forum.
I also have the statement seat. It is hard, yet supportive. I plan on letting my tush get used to it for a while before deciding if its staying or coming off. Alot of aftermarket (harder) seats need time to bed in. Though i´m not sure how a plank of wood can ¨bed in¨ :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The bag was made by a very nice lady named Julie. Her and her husband own Wind Walkers Motorcycle Outfitters in Oak Hill Florida. Their on the internet

·
Registered
553 Posts
Nice looking.
How was the handle bar swap out, I am looking at putting some zero drag onto mine, but always scared of having enough hose or cabling for the new bars.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The wider bars took the cables to the limit. I'm sure the guys with the high bars could give you the scoop on what to do after that.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Very nice job! Thanks for the PM on the bag and welcome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts