Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I happened across the forum today when searching for some info on my Bobber. This is my first bike in about 25 years, my ex wife was anti motorcycle and I accepted that as part of the deal, but since that ended a couple of years ago, I now have a lovely green Bobber in my garage, it's a joy to ride. Unfortunately the riding season is pretty much over where I live but there will be some sunny days in the coming months, it won't sit all winter. :)

Mike

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Right on! and welcome! CO gets some interesting weather in the winter if you are in the east of the state, there will be some days to put some miles on it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome from another Green/Silver owner. Is that a 2017? or are they making the Green/Silver combo for 2018 as well?
It's a 2017, purchased in August. Looking at the Triumph site I don't see the Green/Silver, they show a Cranberry Red/Frozen Silver.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right on! and welcome! CO gets some interesting weather in the winter if you are in the east of the state, there will be some days to put some miles on it.
Thanks to all for the welcome!

You're absolutely right on the weather, lots of sunny days in the winter. Supposed to be about 65 this weekend, if that holds true, I will be going for a ride. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts