Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grew up as a kid loving Triumph but I was always a Harley man. But right now I ride a 2019 Indian Chieftain. Just love V twins. Chieftain easily the best Bike I’ve ever owned. My new second bike will be a 2018 Triumph Bobber Black. So excited to own one., Its such a beautiful bike. I do a lot of 40 miles scoots on my Indian, It will be fun to do those on the Triumph. And when I’m not ridding the Bobber I’ll be in my garage thinking to myself “My god that’s a beautiful motorcycle”. 😊😊😊

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Pretty much followed the same path as you. Rode Harley for a number of years but, when it came time for a new bike, bought an Indian Scout, sight unseen, when it was introduced. When the Bobber came out, it just spoke to me so it’s now my day trip/around town ride. The Scout is used for multi-day trips. Anyway, welcome to the forum.
Looking forward to seeing your new bike and hearing about any mods you plan on doing.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I walked over to my Indian dealer while my Slim was getting worked on at the HD dealer. Traded the Slim in at the Indian dealer the next day. A few months ago my daughter wanted to start riding. So in the process of looking at bikes fir her I ran into the Bobber and it was love at first sight. I told the Indian dealer i was probably going to get one when I return to America. He sent me a pic of one he found. 2018 with 320 miles on it. He knew I would buy it. I will pick it up the day after I get home.

Pretty much followed the same path as you. Rode Harley for a number of years but, when it came time for a new bike, bought an Indian Scout, sight unseen, when it was introduced. When the Bobber came out, it just spoke to me so it’s now my day trip/around town ride. The Scout is used for multi-day trips. Anyway, welcome to the forum.
Looking forward to seeing your new bike and hearing about any mods you plan on doing.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Grew up as a kid loving Triumph but I was always a Harley man. But right now I ride a 2019 Indian Chieftain. Just love V twins. Chieftain easily the best Bike I’ve ever owned. My new second bike will be a 2018 Triumph Bobber Black. So excited to own one., Its such a beautiful bike. I do a lot of 40 miles scoots on my Indian, It will be fun to do those on the Triumph. And when I’m not ridding the Bobber I’ll be in my garage thinking to myself “My god that’s a beautiful motorcycle”. 😊😊😊
Great choice @Rkneal and welcome to the boards!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Bobber Black owner up in PA.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts