Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get a pair of heated gloves this winter. I don’t have heated grips and want to go with a pair of heated gloves since they will come in handy in more places than just the saddle of my bike.

Anyone have any recommendations or experience with them?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I have two types. One pair has batteries, depending on the setting you need, low - hi, they last from 2-6 hrs.
The other pair plugs into the bike, I have a controller for the amount of heat needed. Those are the best option in my opinion but you are tethered to the bike with a wire that can be annoying if you forget to unplug when getting off the bike.
There are many brands to choose from on the market, I prefer the leather versions.

Chico

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have two types. One pair has batteries, depending on the setting you need, low - hi, they last from 2-6 hrs.
The other pair plugs into the bike, I have a controller for the amount of heat needed. Those are the best option in my opinion but you are tethered to the bike with a wire that can be annoying if you forget to unplug when getting off the bike.
There are many brands to choose from on the market, I prefer the leather versions.

Chico
I was interested in the wireless. I hear the batteries can last for several hours and that would seem to be more than adequate for most conditions I would see in my area. The prices spans models seem to be all over the place. I want to get a quality product for sure.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I'd say $100 -200 should get you a good pair. It might be too early in the season not too many choices a this time.

Chico

1 - 4 of 4 Posts