Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As Fall and Winter loom...does anyone have any reviews of heated gear they’ve used connected to the battery? How does this stuff generally perform? What brands are best?

·
Registered
137 Posts
As Fall and Winter loom...does anyone have any reviews of heated gear they’ve used connected to the battery? How does this stuff generally perform? What brands are best?
I've used Firstgear Kilimanjaro pants & jacket and Firstgear Navigator gloves without heated grips or anything else riding in 20 degree weather in the Midwest. In fact I had to remove the jacket and pants liner because it was too hot. I've used those items as my food weather gear for 6 years now and I can't recommend them enough.

·
Super Moderator
766 Posts
I've had a bike connected heated waistcoat for about 15 years, unfortunately the brand (Chili) doesn't exist any more. The heat controller is brilliant, it's electronic variable on/off switch that cycles the power on for a variable amount of time, so you don't broil. Although we don't have very cold winters in the UK, they are usually damp, so feel cold.

My wife has Keis, which has a great connection system allowing gloves to be connected through the jacket...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts