Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if that's what it's called, but anyone modified the outer casing of the headlight to match colour of forks (silver/chrome) if so any pictures and where did you get from, links etc? Is it an easy job to change? Is the non Black and the Black headlight the same size? I have never been crazy about the standard outer headlight casing and think it needs a change.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response was thinking about the back so not just what I would call the edge (is the edge called the bezel?) So if your looking head down onto headlight the back of headlight case would be silver or chrome, I just think the standard headlight case looks cheap. Hope this make sense.

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
I’ll look around my bookmarked pages and links to see if there are any buckets around. I think any “bucket” that will fit a 5 3/4 inch headlight should work. Maybe @AandJCycles can chime in ? I’m sure they have some good suggestions...

·
Registered
190 Posts
I’ll look around my bookmarked pages and links to see if there are any buckets around. I think any “bucket” that will fit a 5 3/4 inch headlight should work. Maybe @AandJCycles can chime in ? I’m sure they have some good suggestions...
Eisen, I'm keen to use a brass bowl/bucket bezel MrLuckys - Nothing But the Cool Stuff . Are you able to confirm the 5 3/4" bucket diameter? Many thanks Greybeard ( or shoud it be Brass Beard?)

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Eisen, I'm keen to use a brass bowl/bucket bezel MrLuckys - Nothing But the Cool Stuff . Are you able to confirm the 5 3/4" bucket diameter? Many thanks Greybeard ( or shoud it be Brass Beard?)
The JW SPEAKER 5 3/4 inch LED headlamp is a direct replacement and fits perfectly into the OEM bucket. So i will take it that it is indeed the correct size and that bezel should fit perfectly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts