Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since seeing MikeMacs pics of his bobbers headlight conversion I have been thinking of converting mine!
The T100 headlamps does look much better but what other headlamps have you guys fitted instead of the T100??
I keep going back to the Lucas SSU700 style 7'' inch headlamp With ammeter and switch. Thinking It will suit the bobber an can make it work
Has anyone used one or what’s your thoughts
OBM

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chico I do like the T120 aswell but is the difference between the T100 and T120 just a different bulb setup ??
I’m just trying not to copy yourself and mike and others if I can plus exploring cheaper alternatives
OBM

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Chico I do like the T120 aswell but is the difference between the T100 and T120 just a different bulb setup ??
I’m just trying not to copy yourself and mike and others if I can plus exploring cheaper alternatives
OBM
I'm not sure but I think the difference is that the parking light is LED's on the 120.

Chico

·
Registered
363 Posts
I prefer the headlight of the T120.

Chico
could i ask what headlamp ears are used here? i like the solid classic look of them. one's i have on now don't really match the bike in my opinion. i have the 7" motodemic standard led with gloss bucket. originally had the matte black bucket, but switched it to gloss to match the fenders.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts