Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran across this video today and decided I should share it, as I haven't seen this particular bike before. Not my cup of tea, but I'm sure some on here will really dig it. Definitely something completely different! What do you think?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
  • I like the front forks and the tires.
  • I don't like the exhausts.
  • What is the rubber hose on the tank? Is it for fuel measurement?? I can see the fire that would result if the bike went down on its side and the hose got pulled off.

·
Registered
62 Posts
  • I like the front forks and the tires.
  • I don't like the exhausts.
  • What is the rubber hose on the tank? Is it for fuel measurement?? I can see the fire that would result if the bike went down on its side and the hose got pulled off.
I think it is supposed to be a fuel level site glass. If you going to the trouble to put one in may as well be a glass tube and not a hose. On the other hand seems a bit dangerous. I would be worried that Mr Mayhem would make his appearance and cause all manner of problems. Otherwise I applaud the artistic endeavor.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I think it is supposed to be a fuel level site glass. If you going to the trouble to put one in may as well be a glass tube and not a hose. On the other hand seems a bit dangerous. I would be worried that Mr Mayhem would make his appearance and cause all manner of problems. Otherwise I applaud the artistic endeavor.
It looks like a fuel level to me too. I can just see that thing getting snagged and pulled off. Fuel would be everywhere :surprise:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
The last thing the Bobber needs is a wooden seat. There are some interesting touches if one wants to be "different".:surprise:

Chico

·
Registered
712 Posts
Finally! I have always believed that the Bobber's suspension and seat comfort needed to be substantially downgraded.

-GPz/Gary

1 - 11 of 11 Posts