Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I was wonder if anyone has put on differnent handle bars that are not triumph bars? ie. The mini apes or bars off another triumph. Which one did you choose?

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
I've got the mini apes from Triumph as i wanted that kind of style and it was just easier through a dealer. If i were to do it again though I think I'd opt for the Roland Sands Design vintage apes. They are horrendously expensive but look brilliant imo.

Reactions: Jorjorbinks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. Ive been curious about some high bend tracker or mx style bars, but i also like the ape look to.. so many choices

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Went for fehling chrome bars with internal wiring. One of my favourite upgrades. . Had the triump
IMG_20200515_143642.jpg
Screenshot_20190811-210528.jpg
apes on it when I bought it. And zero brass. It handles so much better with the wide bars on. Had a go on my mates bobber that has still got the apes. Man they feel narrow now lol

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
You can get them through bike brothers or Buy from fehling direct. You have to grind a couple of nibs on the switchgear down but no biggy
IMG_20201108_121501.jpg
IMG_20201108_121319.jpg

1st pic of them rolled down a bit. Looked super sick.

2nd position was based on pure feel. Not quite as custom looking but they are so much better fun over the twisty mountain roads I kept it like this. At the cost of my exhaust and frame which is now grazed to ****!

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
Here are my new custom bars.

Also a link to the project:

Cheerio,
Roy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts