Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there!
I just received my Bobber Black a few days ago, fresh from the UK.
According to the dealer it’s the only gloss black one in the counntry (on the moment), since it’s only available in matt black in The Netherlands.
It’s my frist Triumph. My first motorcycle was a Moto Guzzi V7 II. I bought it 3 years ago right after i got my licence. A great machine to start with. But on the moment i had my first test ride with the Bobber one year ago, i fell in love with this amazing bike! And now i own one myself and can enjoy it every day...

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Congratulations

I’ am from Utrecht.
Soo,.... right from the middle of the Netherlands :)
Again gefeliciteerd with your decision, which could already have been foreseen driving a moto guzzi before (just showing Taste, good taste) your biggest problems now will be:
A) where’s the next petrol station ( roughly you only got half of tank now)
B) you have to keep track on your chain ( with the Guzzi‘s you can rely on the Cardan axle)
Have fun
Léon

Reactions: Tubbs

·
Registered
136 Posts
really nice looking Bobber, i think if i were to change my 17 bobber for a black one it would be the gloss.

·
Registered
459 Posts
0:) bienvenu 0:)

please,take the time to complete your presentation; it's always nice to locate friends:wink2:

Reactions: Tubbs

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome.

How are you finding the seat?

And are those stock mirrors just swapped and turned downwards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome.

How are you finding the seat?

And are those stock mirrors just swapped and turned downwards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn’t made a long trip yet. But for trips around 1 hour, it’s fine. It probably isn’t the most comforable seat, but i love the looks. It definitely compliment the design of the bike!

The mirrors are just swapped and turned..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Soo,.... right from the middle of the Netherlands :)
Again gefeliciteerd with your decision, which could already have been foreseen driving a moto guzzi before (just showing Taste, good taste) your biggest problems now will be:
A) where’s the next petrol station ( roughly you only got half of tank now)
B) you have to keep track on your chain ( with the Guzzi‘s you can rely on the Cardan axle)
Have fun
Léon
Thanks Léon!
You’re totally right about the ‘problems’, but i believe it’s all worth it! :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thanks Léon!
You’re totally right about the ‘problems’, but i believe it’s all worth it! :)
En, voor wat je toekomstige kettingprobleempje betreft, ik ben bezig een kettingolie automaatje eraan te hangen (wacht op beter, maar niet té mooi weer, niet té mooi omdat ik dan wil rijden natuurlijk)
Ciao:nerd:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
En, voor wat je toekomstige kettingprobleempje betreft, ik ben bezig een kettingolie automaatje eraan te hangen (wacht op beter, maar niet té mooi weer, niet té mooi omdat ik dan wil rijden natuurlijk)
Ciao:nerd:
Ik ben benieuwd naar je ervaring, als je zover bent!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts