Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello boys and girls, got my Bobber on September 13th. So far it's been a lucky day for me. My stable has four other two wheeled toys and I appreciate them all, mostly for their unique differences.
The Bobber has had its first service and now has 800 miles. That sucker sure is a hard ride but I'm enjoying finding out its capabilities. Talk soon.:cool:

Chico

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Hello boys and girls, got my Bobber on September 13th. So far it's been a lucky day for me. My stable has four other two wheeled toys and I appreciate them all, mostly for their unique differences.
The Bobber has had its first service and now has 800 miles. That sucker sure is a hard ride but I'm enjoying finding out its capabilities. Talk soon.:cool:

Chico
Welcome! What do you find to be a hard ride? Hard as in stiff suspension or the ergonomics, etc....

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm referring to the suspension. Every bump in the road is felt through the seat. I bought the bike with the brown quilted seat, it's worse than the stock unit, I refitted the stock "pillow" and it's somewhat better. I wonder if a better shock might improve the harshness.

By the way, why isn't my avatar showing?

Chico

·
Vendor
522 Posts
Welcome Chico, I see you are in Suffern, stop by sometime. Our shop is right in hillburn across from Mt. Fuji.
I pass by there several times a week and have tried to find your shop without success.

Chico
Chico, we are the brown building on the same side as the bus garage, just after the garbage transfer station. Unit # 5. We are there Thursday Nights and Saturday Mornings.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, I'll make it a point to stop by.
Changing the ride is the objective Mr. Bear

Chico

·
Registered
370 Posts
makes it a more comfortable ride. At 6’2” 210 lbs the roads in ny can be a bit unforgiving on that bike/suspension setup. The upgraded suspension makes it much better in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts