Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,
First of all I apologize because I haven't properly introduced myself to the forum. I signed up some weeks ago while searching for info about these beautiful motorcycles, and I became quite comfortable reading this forum and how friendly everyone behave here.
I'm a 41 years old biker from Chile and I've been riding for the last 15 years different HD and Japanese bikes mainly.
I've got my Bobber Black three days ago and I'm absolutely happy and proud about it!!
It's my first time with a British ride and now I know why my friends encouraged me to buy a Triumph.

Unfortunately, I was assigned today to work at 1800 km away from home for the next 5 months, starting tomorrow, due to the building of a new mining facility north of Chile, I'm a civil engineer by the way.

So, I'm glad to meet you all and I'm willing to learn from you.

Greetings from Chile!!

Enviado desde mi NXT-L09 mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A heartfelt 'welcome',

We love pictures here, so feel free to show your new pride and joy.

Cheerio,

Roy
Sure thing Roy.
As soon as I get back home in a few weeks.
Now I'm the airport waiting my flight.... delayed by way.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Welcome.
Sorry to hear you’ll be separated from your ride so soon after getting it. But, I guess it will make getting home that much sweeter.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks jerman. I think that too!!
Btw this is the only picture I have of my bike.
I took it today in the parking lot where I work, taking advantage of the fact that there was nobody to be a holiday here. But it is not of very good quality.
Greetings
Welcome.
Sorry to hear you’ll be separated from your ride so soon after getting it. But, I guess it will make getting home that much sweeter.
Mi Bobber Black 2018-07-02.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Welcome to the forum & congrats on your B.B.
I hope you can log in and participate despite being far from home (and your bike...)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone!!
I really appreciate it. I'm wishing to ride when I come back home. (Sad face)
Greetings.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts