Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I have had my Bobber black for the past 8 months. Only just got around to joining the forum. I have added a few choice trinkets but have a few bigger purchases planned before the end of the year.

·
Premium Member
1,500 Posts
Welcome the site! Way to pique our interest without divulging what "bigger purchases" you have planned for later this year. Can't wait to see what you do to make it uniquely yours.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hello mate and welcome. Great forum with good guys and excellent advice!! Enjoy the Forum and ride.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Welcome. I’m sure you will enjoy the Forum. I’ve found it one of the friendliest and most helpful I belong to.
Whatever plans you have for your BB I wish you well and happy ridding.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello all. I have had my Bobber black for the past 8 months. Only just got around to joining the forum. I have added a few choice trinkets but have a few bigger purchases planned before the end of the year.
Hi Roy,
Where are you in Cheshire,
We could have a ride out when this madness is over.
Gary

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate.

Chester, now there's a lovely town. Used to take the train up from Shrewsbury (winter) or ride (summer).

Cheerio,

Roy
Roy,
I live near Whitchurch Shropshire think you will know where that is.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome Stumo, I used to live just outside Northwich many years ago, little village called Cuddington. Lovely countryside but boringly flat, says he from Lincolnshire. Most of my life however I've been in West Yorkshire, ten minutes away from the Pennines and some superb motorcycling roads.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts