Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Continue saving big on Cyber Monday sales event at MOTORCYCLEiD.com. Enjoy best online deals on motorcycle parts, upgrades, gear and accessories.
Prices are reduced for one day only. The deal is active 12/02/19.​

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
MOTORCYCLEiD, I checked some of your prices for various items and they aren't competitive, not even close.:frown2:?

Chico

·
Registered
46 Posts
MOTORCYCLEiD, I checked some of your prices for various items and they aren't competitive, not even close.:frown2:?

Chico

That's the rub of most retailers. Black Friday/Cyber Monday are just ways to encourage otherwise lackluster curb appeal for most companies. So many hilarious videos of people comparing pre/post price changes to see .01 cent or in some cases HIGHER prices. Unfortunately for people like this they don't realize that with the advent of easy internet searches it does hurt business when you appear to just blatantly pander

·
Vendor
515 Posts
MOTORCYCLEiD, I checked some of your prices for various items and they aren't competitive, not even close.
?

Chico

That's the rub of most retailers. Black Friday/Cyber Monday are just ways to encourage otherwise lackluster curb appeal for most companies. So many hilarious videos of people comparing pre/post price changes to see .01 cent or in some cases HIGHER prices. Unfortunately for people like this they don't realize that with the advent of easy internet searches it does hurt business when you appear to just blatantly pander
Not with your original site sponsor - A&J Cycles

·
Registered
46 Posts
Not with your original site sponsor - A&J Cycles

Literally anytime I talk to a person about parts and who sells them in the states, you're the first people to come to mind. Fast, honest, and reputable. I've honestly met very few businesses that drive to meet customer satisfaction that stays within reason. Honestly thanks for being that guy, and company!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts