Triumph Bobber Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No idea, picking it up in a few weeks and some work to finish before riding. I didn’t think it was that good as stock though. Let you know when I find out 😂

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have an idea for the side panels to chance the script, but remain black.
Mud guards may get anodised, maybe powdercoat? See how they behave.
Paint if anything perhaps the tank, I think.
I’m letting it evolve.
open to idea’s for inspiration 👍🏻

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That’s right it is my bike.
additionally I was blessed with an upbringing that included tact and manners.
My insurance company cover all my chops.
It’s not an issue, all modifications are declared, fully comp, ncb protected, the premium is reasonable.
You probably shouldn’t follow my posts if it’s not to your tastes 😎

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
That’s right it is my bike.
additionally I was blessed with an upbringing that included tact and manners.
My insurance company cover all my chops.
It’s not an issue, all modifications are declared, fully comp, ncb protected, the premium is reasonable.
You probably shouldn’t follow my posts if it’s not to your tastes 😎
maybe you could just post on forums where everyone tells you your great, it looks hideous in my opinion and thats it, its my opinion, but if it makes you feel better...IT LOOKS GORGEOUS WELL DONE

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hey Barney, I understand what you're on about, but why the stretch? Also she would look beautiful with a 21inch front wheel or larger? At least it's not a bolt on, know what I'm saying?👍I like where you're going with this

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Barney, I understand what you're on about, but why the stretch? Also she would look beautiful with a 21inch front wheel 👍I like where you're going with this
I like choppers, the front wheel just looked too close for my tastes. I was actually thinking of going down to a 17” on the front but it started to get expensive on top of the other mods. I’ll see how it handles first.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I like choppers, the front wheel just looked too close for my tastes. I was actually thinking of going down to a 17” on the front but it started to get expensive on top of the other mods. I’ll see how it handles first.
Its only when you decrease the rake that you have to worry about stability to my understanding, that thing will ride like miss daisy, but you won't be flipping it in laneways HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its only when you decrease the rake that you have to worry about stability to my understanding, that thing will ride like miss daisy, but you won't be flipping it in laneways HAHAHAHA
😂 yeah it’s not for hooning around, it’s more a plodder, got a choice for hooning 👍🏻

·
Registered
174 Posts
Put a 24 on it, it'll look awesome and takeaway that awkward gap between the engine and the front wheel.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts