Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious if anyone has the Goldtree Pacific bag. Proportionally it looks to me like the best fit for a small swingarm bag on the Bobber. Though at max dimensions 9" x 9" it may be a bit too small. Still, looks very good and I am considering it.

But, the few pics that show the straps look as if the mounting is not as clean/secure as it might be -- the straps appear to wrap around the frame/swingarm several times. But hard to tell. So, if anyone can testify, let us know.

https://www.goldtreepacific.com/product-page/swinger

Attachments

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Those look really good. Since they show installed pics on a Bobber, it must fit ok. But obviously no security if that’s an issue. They do seem slim, certainly slimmer than the OEM swing arm bag and maybe even LaRosa but, love the vintage looking leather finish.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
The straps on this goldtreepacific bag look like a jumbled mess on the pics on their site. Like they wrapped them around 3 or 4 times and called it good. That, plus the really narrow width would be a deal-breaker for me. Just my 2 cents. La Rosa and Omega Racer both make a better bad, IMO.

·
Registered
217 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The leather looks good to me, and I like the design, but yeah it's the mounting that worries me slightly.

I ordered the La Rosa when it first came out, but the mounting, at least on that early one, was totally off -- seemed clearly not designed for the Bobber per se.

Anyway, still undecided on this one, but if I try it I will of course report back.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have this and have mounted all straps to my swing arm and not jumbled like they do. It doesn’t move around and is large enough (barely) to bring my lunch to work.

The triumph one was too big for me. I like the minimalism of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have this and have mounted all straps to my swing arm and not jumbled like they do. It doesn’t move around and is large enough (barely) to bring my lunch to work.

The triumph one was too big for me. I like the minimalism of it.
Thanks, looks good!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts