Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Powder Coated Engine Casings

The inspiration for this project was those wonderful Vincent's with their gloss black engine covers. Who doesn't like or wouldn't want a Vincent or the earlier HRD? I always thought those black engine with the gloss black covers was so sophisticated and classy. So why not on a Bobber was my logic.

I love the matt black of the engine but for me these gloss black casings just take it to a whole new level. I was fortunate enough (with the kindness of a fellow member) to grab a whole set of spare casings which I had powder coated best quality high glass black. The sprocket covers, main left & right casings and the value cover. All just fitted and I can't take my eyes off her. She's like a cute petite curvy girl with a black cocktail dress on - a real eye full.

Cheerio,

Roy

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
They match your hard cases which really compliments your bike. Have you thought to tint your windshield? It would look great

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Roy, I think the new casings look absolutely fantastic! Well done!! The only thing that would make them look any better would be those beautiful gold/brass pinstriped badges from the TFC.

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Thanks Gents,

I must confess that I'm looking at the left side of the bike with a new eye now. That big shiny black clutch casing if looking stunning, it's given me a whole new appreciation for this side of the bike.

Cheerio,

Roy

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts