Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd start a thread for nice pictures we find or take of the new Triumph Bobber. I don't know who you are suzanne_roberta_aston from Instagram, but your accessorized Bobber looks amazing!

·
Registered
170 Posts
stopping by a Motorworks brewpub (Bradenton, Fl.) on the way home from picking up the bike.
completely stock so far.

A Full Dresser Harley guy (I own an old Harley Springer too) pulled up next to me at a light. All smiles and thumbs.
Said, 'Triumph hit it out of the park with that bike' ... I agreed.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
stopping by a Motorworks brewpub (Bradenton, Fl.) on the way home from picking up the bike.
completely stock so far.

A Full Dresser Harley guy (I own an old Harley Springer too) pulled up next to me at a light. All smiles and thumbs.
Said, 'Triumph hit it out of the park with that bike' ... I agreed.
Our bike garners attention everywhere. Triumph absolutely knocked it out of the park. And to top it off, it handles way better than it should.

So glad I waited for my next bike to buy this beauty.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Our bike garners attention everywhere. Triumph absolutely knocked it out of the park. And to top it off, it handles way better than it should.

So glad I waited for my next bike to buy this beauty.
Just be prepared for people asking you if its a Harley. That's one problem about cruisers getting popular, people that don't much call these Harleys as much as they call any SUV a Jeep :grin2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts