Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi Gents,

Does anyone know if there is a ten pic limit to the gallery?

I was hoping to add more image but think (?) the option is now missing as I'm up to ten. If indeed that is the limit, then that will be a pity..:crying:

Any thoughts?

Cheerio,

Roy
i hope there`s not a limit Roy, i like the pics of Charlotte :smile2:

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Bofor,

Thanks for that mate. Me too, I was hoping to be able to share images (as started) from when I got her new, through the evolution and mod's and of course all our adventures.

It's been a while since I uploaded one but I'm sure there was a button to 'add new pic' or something like that but for the life of me I can't see it now.

Cheerio,

Roy

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Personally i do not use this feature, but it looks as though there may be a 10 picture limit per gallery (though there is nothing written in the FAQ section about any kind of limit)
Have you tried adding a NEW ALBUM and adding pictures to that gallery?

·
Administrator
225 Posts
Personally i do not use this feature, but it looks as though there may be a 10 picture limit per gallery (though there is nothing written in the FAQ section about any kind of limit)
Have you tried adding a NEW ALBUM and adding pictures to that gallery?
Thanks for that,

Will look into a new album option. Although if multiple albums are an option it's a pity there can't just be more space in one single album.

Cheers,

Roy
we can add more space. how much do you want?

Lee

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Niall, I noticed your join date was Feb. 2010. What is the history of this forum since there was no Binneville Bobber at that time.

Chico

·
Administrator
225 Posts
My guess is that one point or another, we fiddled with the join date of our account. Probably for testing, maybe cause the person was bored. With fancy admin powers, I can make your join date anything I like >:)

But we only use our powers for good.

Kevin

1 - 18 of 18 Posts