Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I rode down to the Triumph dealership to have my rear turn signal fixed and new whitewall tires installed. All of that took a good part of the day and by the time I was ready to head home I was in the middle of rush hour traffic on a six lane highway. (Roll 20' and stop.) (No, we can't lane split in North Carolina.)

At one point when I was sitting there waiting for the traffic to move I heard a car honking. I wondered what was going on. The honking kept on going. I finally looked to my right and a guy was giving me a big thumbs up. "I love your bike, Man."

Just before I got home I stopped for gas. After I filled up the bike I went inside the station to buy a lottery ticket. A guy at the checkout told me that I had a beautiful old bike. I thanked him and told him that it was brand new. He looked perplexed. "Does Triumph still make bikes?"

I'll take pictures of the new tires when the weather is better. And, no, I didn't win the lottery . . . but I feel like I did. >:)

·
Registered
160 Posts
That’s awesome, the bobber is def an eye catcher. Looking forward to the pics of whitewalls. Wonder if my bike would look good with them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts