Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gents,

So just to remind everyone, I'm running a speedmaster tank which has been installed for over 18 months with no issues.

Due to weather etc, I haven't been out on any long rides, so just puttering around town. I've noted my last couple of tanks fill ups my low fuel light has been coming on at under 100 miles. Normally this would be 125 to 130. Not sure what's going on. Maybe my guard/reader (electrics) or something else has developed an issue. Haven't noticed any issues with the bike's running, smooth as silk as always, no leaks etc.

Before I start to look at this more indebted (have a mechanic look at it etc.) just wondering if anyway has had similar issues or any ideas?

P.s. Just clicked over my first 10K and above issue aside, been totally thrilled all the way, loved every mile.

Cheerio,

Roy

·
Registered
365 Posts
just out of curiosity, as I'm not familiar with the internals of the fuel guage and all.... but is there a way to adjust it by bending something or other?

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi David,

I'm not familiar either, so good question. The thing that has my attention is that it has just started over the last couple of tank fills. Raining here right not, so not able to test further at this time.

Cheerio,

Roy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts