Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got one. Like it.
Does what it says on box
I would definitely be interested in this product sometime in future, if it does not void the warranty. If there is any complaints I have with this bike, is the first gear throttle response, it’s very jerky and un-smooth excellerating/decelerating. Additionally , If anybody can post a link to where this topic is covered, I would appreciate it. Thx

·
Vendor
497 Posts
Got one. Like it.
Does what it says on box
I would definitely be interested in this product sometime in future, if it does not void the warranty. If there is any complaints I have with this bike, is the first gear throttle response, it’s very jerky and un-smooth excellerating/decelerating. Additionally , If anybody can post a link to where this topic is covered, I would appreciate it. Thx
No issues with warranty, easily removable if needed as it is plug and play.

We have them right in NY if you are Interested: https://www.ajcyclesny.com/product/booster-plug-fuel-enrichment-module-2010-triumph-classics/

Code bobber gets you 5% off of everything

·
Registered
505 Posts
That’s exactly what it helps with. After being stuck in stop and go traffic on my bike and dealing with the jerkiness of the low speed power delivery....I ordered the booster plug and have never looked back. It eliminates that problem.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I bought my booster plug from A&J and agree with everyone's impressions. What I also found helpful for jerkiness was to put the bike in Rain Mode during stop and go traffic.

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
The BoosterPlug is definitely a great item to pick up. I've had mine installed since the day I took delivery, and I've never experienced the jerkiness that others have mentioned from time to time. Highly recommend it!

See Post #2 above for the link you're asking for (in case you missed Dovahkiin pointing that out).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts