Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put these New Rage Cycles turn signals on the front forks. Nice change from the bulky stock ones.

Easy to install, with some hesitant force, they open up and slide right onto the fork. I cut the old + - feed to the lights at the bulb and crimped onto the new pair. 15 minute job for both sides.

Discrete but very bright.

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Awesome. I've never seen these. Thanks for posting. The front and rear signals are my least favorite part of this bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yea.. what size. Can u get some good video and pictures while its dark and during the light. Curious if they are as bright or brighter.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Like em! just ordered a pair on Revzilla. Now need something to clean up the rear end mess.. Triumph nailed everything but the messy back end.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They have an optional resistor for rapid flash if you want a faster blink. Think it was $12 more. But no issues, all in time.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Installed mine last night. Super easy. Fifteen minutes start to finish. Nice way to clean up the front end while I wait for more and different options to come out. Thanks to Sam for posting these.

Nice! I just to mine today and will do them this weekend. Can u give guidance on the install? I'm more concerned with splicing wires, where and length form the fork.

Cheers!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Nice! I just to mine today and will do them this weekend. Can u give guidance on the install? I'm more concerned with splicing wires, where and length form the fork.

Cheers!

Believe me if I can do it anyone can!! PM if you are serous about guidance. I'm happy to help.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Believe me if I can do it anyone can!! PM if you are serous about guidance. I'm happy to help.

He's right, anyone can do this sort of stuff. If there's one thing I learned from all my years browsing online motorcycle communities its that even some of the new guys can turn out to be the most hands on and the easiest to teach new stuff.

·
Vendor
522 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
A novel idea. Just when yer think all possible mods have been thought of, something new comes up.

I dunno what's wrong with the original indicators though. The way everybody is moding theirs I think I'll leave mine as original just so I have a unique bike. :wink2:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts