Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,148 Posts
Hey James,

I like the idea of these indicators, but how visible are they really? They look to have a much smaller surface area than good old honkin' stem indicators.

- P

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey James,

I like the idea of these indicators, but how visible are they really? They look to have a much smaller surface area than good old honkin' stem indicators.

- P

I think they are more visible then the OEM's. Since they wrap around you get about a 320 degree view of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how easy was the removal of oem and install? Im debating to get these installed or do them myself.

·
Registered
52 Posts
No need to drop the wheel or forks for removal of oem? Splice and play? No additional resisters needed?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Dead on. Only issue I had was popping off the clear lens. It's sort of like a lock twist deal. I ended up cracking the clear plastic notches of the lens. Not a big deal. If I decide to put them back on clear silicon should hold them fine.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dead on. Only issue I had was popping off the clear lens. It's sort of like a lock twist deal. I ended up cracking the clear plastic notches of the lens. Not a big deal. If I decide to put them back on clear silicon should hold them fine.

Thanks for your help. Just ordered!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
261 Posts
I'm kind of liking those rage cycle 360 signals. Liking them even more knowing that they have an add on for them to make them running light also. Extra $10.

·
Registered
146 Posts
James,

How much of a gap is left when you mount these? I am going to order tem but want to mount them at the top of the fork gaiters.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts