Triumph Bobber Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Bobber Black
736 Posts
Greetings from sunny North Texas. I had the privelege of living in Meisau when I was stationed there at 4th Ordnance Co. 1972-74. Lots of great memories of the Autobahn (Mannheim-Saarbrucken) back in the day.

Grüße aus dem sonnigen Nordtexas. Ich hatte das Privileg, in Meisau zu wohnen, als ich dort 1972-74 bei der 4th Ordnance Co. stationiert war. Viele tolle Erinnerungen an die Autobahn (Mannheim-Saarbrücken) damals.

·
Registered
2018 Speedmaster
497 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey. Were are you in Germany? I lived (stationed) there on and off for 12 years in total, Mannheim, Baumholder, and Heidelberg. My wife is from Weinheim and we can't wait to get back over for a visit.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome from PA in the States.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome from New Jersey. Were are you in Germany? I lived (stationed) there on and off for 12 years in total, Mannheim, Baumholder, and Heidelberg. My wife is from Weinheim and we can't wait to get back over for a visit.
I come from Bielefeld, in the middle of Germany! 100 km from Dortmund....
Thx
Guten Morgen Jörg,

beste Grüße aus Mittelfranken! Aus welcher Ecke kommst du denn?

___
Good morning Jörg,

greetings from Mittelfranken, Germany! Which Area are you from?

bespo
Guten Morgen,
aus Detmold in Ostwestfalen...
Grüße Jörg

·
Registered
2018 Speedmaster
497 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I lived in Germany for four years - three in Hanau and one in Baumholder.
Baumholder, The Rock, what a wonderful place. I was in 1-6 IN the first time there and in 2-6 IN the second tour. I will never forget all the times running up Ball Buster 1 and 2 wishing I didn't have a hang over.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts