·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reactions: eisen77

·
Premium Member
2,582 Posts
Some very interesting bikes on that link.

I see someone fitting one with a springer front end as I mentioned in my other (what would you do) thread. I wonder what that springer unit came off, any ideas?

Also is that Bobber super charged?

Cheerio,

Roy

·
Registered
792 Posts
That supercharger ruins the classic Triumph engine lines, timing case is totally f**cked up, intercooler in front, plenum by throttle bodies & all associated plumbing does not suit the bike IMHO.
But to each his own.
I was thinking exactly the same thing but I wouldn't mind having that in the garage next to mine!
The one with the Blower wouldn't be my first choice in that group though! >:)

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
These are all amazing, very imaginative and creative. I wouldn't mind having any of them except for the ones with the suicide shifter.

Chico

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
I'm diggin the polished copper one. Nothing too crazy, yet that baby would definitely stand out in a crowd.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
That supercharger ruins the classic Triumph engine lines, timing case is totally f**cked up, intercooler in front, plenum by throttle bodies & all associated plumbing does not suit the bike IMHO.
But to each his own.
You guys really know your bikes and mechanics. That’s what I like about this forum. I read posts and occasionally learn something. I usually just react to what looks good (to me)

https://4h10.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/CRF_2018-22062018-WLD_6085-759x506.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts