Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my current seat except it is a little small at 13" and needs a bit more kick up in the rear to hold me on (especially because of the lowered angle I have it mounted)! Thus, I am looking at getting a new seat. I have decided on one of the new La Rosa Bobber seats. I have narrowed it down to a specific model (15" tuck n roll) but am debating on which leather choice. Here is a pic of the bike, a pic of the actual seat in a brown/black leather, and a pic of a saddle bag in the other leather that I also like. Just imagine the same seat but in this leather which they call "Rusty" (I think it will be similar in color to my current seat?). So, which leather would you go with (brown/black or rusty)? Thanks!!

\

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Appreciate the responses!! Keep um coming. If it makes a difference, I'll probably go with a dark brown or black thread versus the white in the pic. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
I like the brown with the brass accents, because brass... LOVE the rest of the brass accents you've been doing. Great cohesive look, without being over the top.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, I was leaning towards the rusty color but made the mistake of asking the wife her preference. So...I now have a nice brown/black seat being made!!! I did change out the thread to black and put 5 rivets on the front and the La Rosa emblem on the back (like our Triumph logo on the stock seat). I asked them to feel free to distress it as much as possible. We will see if that leads to anything! Anyways, I'm looking forward to getting it and will definitely show off some pics and impressions.

PS. Tried to post a clip on the exhaust but was unsuccessful (old guy with limited computer knowledge!). What format do you guys use (everything I tried was too large).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts