Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

It is with a heavy heart, that I have come to the decision to sell my Bobber Black. I've recently become a father, and need a more practical option. If any of you follow me on Instagram (@unparalleledtwin) you will know how much I love this machine. It will be sorely missed.

Mileage: 6100 (in use at the moment, so will climb)
Condition is excellent, always garaged, cleaned and well looked after. Engine runs beautifully, oil and filters swapped out at 6000 miles. (Castrol Power1 Racing Oil 10w40 & HiFlo Filter). Comes with full service history, manual & spare key. Still a year warranty with Triumph.

Modifications are as follows:

• TEC X-Pipe Decat
  • Wunderkind Custom Short Rear Fender
  • Wunderkind Multifunction LED Rear Lights
  • Motone Up & Over Bar Risers
  • Motone Ribbed Clutch Badge & ACG Cover
  • Machined Aluminium Skull & Piston TPS Cover
  • La Rosa Custom Leather Seat from USA
  • Tripmachine Company Leather Grips
  • Titanium Exhaust Wrap
  • Side Mounted Pressed Plate (original plate still included)
  • Avon Cobra White Wall Tyres
  • 2x Avon Cobra Stock Tyres (used with plenty of life left)
  • Yellow Tinted Headlight (film)
I would like £10,000, as I've spent almost £2000 towards customisation and feel it's condition, mileage and what is included, reflect great value. If you have any questions, feel free to ping me a message. UK Only. Cheers!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the kind words guys, been a pleasure being a part of the forum, awesome place. I will stick around, as it's always interesting to see what people are doing with their Bobbers.

Out with the old and in with the new, next chapter should be fun! I will continue to post to my channel, just a shame it will no longer be Bobber related.

Cheers,

Matt

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dropping the price to £9750 if you know anyone who may be interested. Solid price for age, condition and modifications.

Cheers,

Matt

·
Registered
153 Posts
It's a beautiful bike Matt and I'm dropping links out to potentially interested parties. I hope it finds a good home - there are some mods on there I'd love to do to mine at some point and I especially like the Wunderkind parts.

Enjoy it while you can and I'm sure once your family are older you'll be back - maybe there'll be a new Bobber by then

Cheers, Ed

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interested in selling any bits?
I'm afraid not buddy, all will be sold with the Bobber.

It's a beautiful bike Matt and I'm dropping links out to potentially interested parties. I hope it finds a good home - there are some mods on there I'd love to do to mine at some point and I especially like the Wunderkind parts.

Enjoy it while you can and I'm sure once your family are older you'll be back - maybe there'll be a new Bobber by then

Cheers, Ed
Thanks Ed, really appreciate it! A huge thumbs up from me for the Wunderkind Rear Fender Kit, get's a 10/10 from me. You won't regret the modification. I agree with you on that one, I shall return.

Safe riding dude.

Matt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts