Triumph Bobber Forum banner

FOR SALE: 17 Triumph Bobber Ironstone

10K views 33 replies 13 participants last post by  BearJu 
#1 ·
$12,000

2017 Triumph Bobber
Ironstone
3720 miles(still doing some light riding though)

Honestly, I love this bike. It is by far the most fun bike I have ever had the pleasure of riding. It is an absolute joy to ride and it fills my heart with sadness to even post it up for sale.

As you can imagine I truly do not want to sell it but due to certain situations going on in life I need to consider selling it. I’m not super desperate to sell but if the right number came up I’d be willing.

Many upgrades which is why I’m asking the price I’m asking, prices listed below are what the parts cost me just to give you an idea of what I’ve put into it. I still have all stock parts wrapped up and packed up if you want them.

All stickers are high quality vinyl which you can either keep on or can be easily removed.

I also have a custom sissy bar made for the bike just haven’t gotten a chance to put it on. Don’t have many recent pics but the only real difference from the older to new ones is the handle bars. But I’ll take more and feel free to request any.

UPGRADES - $5000+ in upgrades
-Dual panniers with mounting hardware($600)
-Side mount plate($20)
-motodemic adaptive headlight ($700)
-Watson design st front indicators($150)
-resistors to make front turn signals DRL’s as well ($40)
-triumph black engine covers($500)
-triumph black handlebar clamp ($75)
-fox rear shock ($700)
-triumph short front fender($125)
-free spirits air box delete kit ($600)
-free spirits aux fog light($285)
-British customs x-pipe ($225)
-power commander V installed no tune yet($419)
-motone gas cap ($70)
-triumph efi covers($60)
-Rizoma run/brake/turn ($300)
-led triumph light up seat badge($150)
-Triumph ape bars and wire extension kit
-Vance and Hines exhaust

Dual panniers,Side mount plate,motodemic adaptive headlight,Watson design front indicators,resistors to make front turn signals DRL’s as well,black engine covers,black handlebar clamp,fox rear shock,short front fender,free spirits air box delete kit,free spirits aux fog light,BC x-pipe,PC5,motone gas cap,Rizoma run/brake/turn,led triumph light up seat badge($150)

2017 Triumph Bobber NYC

See less See more
#7 ·
BearJu, good luck with your sale. Great looking bike, and a steal of a deal for someone. If you end up parting out any accessories, please let me call dibs on those black pannier brackets. What are you going to be riding once this bike heads on down the road?

#8 ·
For now it’ll just be a wrangler haha. Maybe later on I’ll be able to get something again. Just in the process of buying a house, kids, the whole nine. If I can get close to what I’m looking for with this then I can pay off all my credit cards and then get the wrangler as well need a second car after the move.

2017 Triumph Bobber NYC

#10 ·
Further out onto Long Island in New York. Suffolk county. Would actually help to have the bike but if I sell it I can pay off all my credit card debt. Plus with moving out there I’ll need a second car and it’ll just make it more financially stable for us.

2017 Triumph Bobber NYC

#26 ·
I feel like it’s fairly priced, but yea haven’t had a single legitimate query. One guy said he wanted it and offered me $4k hahaha and then when I told him I wasn’t going that low he said my price was ridiculous and unrealistic(listed at $9000). That you could go buy one brand new for a little more.

2017 Triumph Bobber NYC

#28 ·
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.