Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make floorboard for the Bobber?

A quick check on the internet didn't reveal any.

My reason for asking is that no matter what footwear I use, my arch support, not being what it used to be, it's less than comfortable using pegs.

Consequently, and I end up riding resting my heal on the footpegs for relief.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Posted this on British Custom's site: Pegs on the Bobber sorely warrant floorboards. Others on the Bobber forum agree that it's just not me.

Got this response: I will take this suggestion to our R&D department for future consideration. Thank you.

Hopeful, but I not holding my breathe.

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
I see Triumph have also added:

HIGHWAY PEGS LOGO - CHROME
PART NUMBER: A9758310
£97.00 12m Fitting

and:

FORWARD FOOT CONTROLS
PART NUMBER: A9770115

Personally neither are my thing - but i´m sure there will be a big demand for the floorboards, Highway Pegs, etc...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I see Triumph have also added:

HIGHWAY PEGS LOGO - CHROME
PART NUMBER: A9758310
£97.00 12m Fitting

and:

FORWARD FOOT CONTROLS
PART NUMBER: A9770115

Personally neither are my thing - but i´m sure there will be a big demand for the floorboards, Highway Pegs, etc...
Eisen,

Do you have a link to these foot controls? (Actually, I don't care for the foot controls, per se, just the floorboards, but if that's the only way to get 'em, I'll buy the things.)

Thanks,

Paul

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'll be ordering the forward controls as soon as they are available. Probably won't go with floorboards, though. Way to go, Triumph!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Triumph also makes something called a rider footrest and though not a floorboard it is flatter and wider then a foot peg!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And here are the floorboards:
Thanks, Eisen. Reckon I'll wait until they hit the US market. Ain't like I'm itching to get out in this frigid-for-Texas (36/2 degree) temperature any time soon...tho' I've been known to don leathers and heated gloves if I'm cooped up too long. :smile2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts