Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting your first Triumph! How are you liking it so far compared to what you had?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have had allot of bikes, 19 Harleys which I no longer own one. My traveling bike is currently a BMW GSA, like to get off the beaten path allot. Got the Triumph for a fun bike around town and short runs. I have been really happy with it allot of fun to ride, been following this form on any issues with them since I bought it without much research. Seems like a solid bike and a blast to ride.

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Are you riding a LC or Hexhead model GSA ?
Fantastic bikes (Bobber and GS, of course...:smile2:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its a LC GSA this is my 3rd one the last two were HEX heads first one put 52,000 miles on it, second one only did 10,000 before my buddy talked me out of it so I went to LC.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've had my Bobber since August, and so far enjoying it more than the last 9 years on a Sportster
You will love this bike
Welcome!
Don't know what its like riding around in your part of the UK but from what I heard UK roads overall are some of the best for stretching out a bike like this! If you're exposed to those roads, then feedback from you will be of high value.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Roads in the fens of Cambridgeshire can be littered with pot-holes and the like, which makes it a tad interesting!
UK roads aren't all wrecked, we do have some great riding routes to enjoy.
Leicestershire / Lincolnshire / Cambridgeshire areas have great scenery too

Anybody else got any favourites?

I am well happy bobbing along the A15 / A607 Lincs -what views!

Bob :smile2::smile2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts