Triumph Bobber Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At 550 miles I went in for my first service and I waited on it. I went next door to sales for a coffee and read a magazine. I was approached from a gentleman who owned several vintage bikes and he said is that your Bobber next door in service? I said yes and the conversation began. He was very impressed with the looks. As I was leaving another guy approached me with several questions. I left and stopped at Cycle Gear for a look around the store. As I was leaving a HD rider parked next to me, he came out to compliment the bike and ask questions. As I have my helmet on and trying to leave an truck pulls up blocking me in, rolls down his window and starts rolling out the compliments, finally I said I have to leave. On the way home slowing for a turn I hear someone yelling, hey brother I love you ZZ Tops tour Jacket and cool bike. I was worn out by the time I got home. :smile2:

I have had more intrest and compliments on the Bobber than all my Harley's combined.

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
It's so new and Triumph knocked the looks out of the park.

I have had similar experiences! Enough to where I basicall have the same verbiage lined up for each time ahaha.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts