Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What with all the bad weather & everything I finally took the Bobber for its first ride out yesterday. I'm afraid I don't do cold & rain anymore. 0 miles on the odometer!

I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised really, really easy to ride it made tootling along looking at the countryside a pleasure.

Now I'm a big big bloke, 6'2" so have been i bit concerned that it might be too small for me but it was fine. Another inch possibly in the leg reach might be nice but I understand that can be achieved by moving the seat back but the reach was perfect and finally a set of mirrors I can actually see something out of. :)

Did wonder about the forward controls, anyone fitted them yet that would give me another inch or two? My only concern would be if they move your weight onto your coccyx? I loved my Fatboy but after an hour I just had to get off the thing & after a day it was torcher! The Dyna was fine though (with forwards) just very heavy.

I don't get that excited about ride outs these days, just when the mood takes me but I'm really feeling the urge to get back on it for another ride out. Well done Triumph. :smile2:

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
Glad you had an enjoyable experience! There are several taller lads riding the Bobber.

Search the forum for forward controls. There are a few posts of folks installing them with positive results.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts