Triumph Bobber Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put an easy 600 miles on the bike this weekend. Rode to Vegas from Los Angeles and back. The bike was actually really comfortable to ride. A few good gust of wind but overall it was really smooth. The road conditions were way better than I thought it would be! Wasn鈥檛 that bumpy at all! I feel like I could handle riding all the way to Portland. But only bad part is how often we gotta fill this punk ass tank! I went to Vegas to check on my grandma to make sure she was okay. She wanted to sit on the bike but struggled to get off ahah had to help her 馃槀 I bought the bike in September with 1 mile on the tank and now I鈥檓 at 1900+ miles ahaha Also it was HELLA cold leaving Vegas this morning at 6am holy ****
Wheel Tire Sky Plant Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Sky Automotive tire Vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Fuel tank Vehicle

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like a great ride... (y)

Well done and thrilled all went well.

Cheerio,
Roy
Thanks it was! I definitely want to do San Francisco next. I want to do a good service before 3k miles just because of how hard I rode it to Vegas. LOL was going 80-100 the whole time

Registered
Desert isn't known for holding heat very well, you might be sweating during the day but shivering at night. Liked the photos too. For longer rides I ride a Trophy 1200 because it has a 6 gallon tank. How many miles did you go between stops for gas?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts