Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Had a good ride today. We finally had decent weather and I stretched the legs on the Triumph for about 230 miles. I really enjoyed the cruise control feature and I think it was money WELL spent. I will be the first to admit that the last section of the ride was not as fun as the first. The statement seat has me wanting to be somewhere else after a long ride. For me, the looks are worth it. I usually don’t spend that long of a time in the saddle, and maybe my rear will get used to the longer rides anyway.

Once again, while fueling, a gentleman walked up to inquire the year of my antique motorcycle.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Once again, while fueling, a gentleman walked up to inquire the year of my antique motorcycle.
:grin2::grin2::grin2:

·
Registered
55 Posts

Had a good ride today. We finally had decent weather and I stretched the legs on the Triumph for about 230 miles. I really enjoyed the cruise control feature and I think it was money WELL spent. I will be the first to admit that the last section of the ride was not as fun as the first. The statement seat has me wanting to be somewhere else after a long ride. For me, the looks are worth it. I usually don’t spend that long of a time in the saddle, and maybe my rear will get used to the longer rides anyway.

Bike looks great ! How much was cruise control upgrade ? Did you do it yourself ?

·
Registered
459 Posts
there are people on this beautiful bridge ..:nerd:and nice guys, too :D
I too like selfie ...but with my head, I would not want to desperate the handsome boys >:)

·
Registered
137 Posts

Cool pic, bridges are in this year! Nice looking machine, I can't recall a ride that I didn't get a compliment on this bike.
Great pics guys great backdrop too !!
Here in the uk the bridges just haven’t got the same wow factor !!!
My search continues this spring ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts