Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have now got to the point where I am happy with my bike and have stopped the mods (for now).
I made the changes on a rolling basis since getting the bike in March.
Main mods are:
Ape bars
V&H US spec
Black casings
Statement seat (eventually after having x2 others)
Small indicators
De-Cat
Levers
Side plate
Fox shock
Clock (who wouldn't LOL)

She is super comfy, sounds great and always gets admired (as all Bobbers do).
Just need to stop looking at all the great things you guys are doing to your machines.... my wallet is CLOSED.

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Well I have now got to the point where I am happy with my bike and have stopped the mods (for now).
Main mods are:
Ape bars
V&H US spec
Black casings
Small indicators
De-Cat
Levers
Side plate
Fox shock
Clock (who wouldn't LOL)

Just need to stop looking at all the great things you guys are doing to your machines.... my wallet is CLOSED.
Your bobber looks great. Are those small indicators from Triumph? Thank you.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your bobber looks great. Are those small indicators from Triumph? Thank you.
how do you find the comfort of the statement seat? how does it fair riding after say 45mins

I really like the Statement seat BUT it does get mixed reviews so I know its not for everyone.
Its firm but comfy and as I only do short rides, I find it is fine after an hour of riding.
I have had the Standard, the Ribbed and I would not go back, love the Statement.
Plus the ladies go WILD for the real leather (they probably don't but it doesn't hurt to pretend as you ride past) >:)

·
Registered
140 Posts
One more question on the indicators. Are they non-DRL (meant for US market). If so, what is the part no. Thanks and good looking ride.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks fucking awesome. Can we get another/close shot of the clock? Very curious...

Just for you, it is certainly the most LEAST HAVE accessory out there, so therefore no one has it.
Its well made and full metal construction with stainless steel.
And like most the stuff on my bike... "The ladies just go mad for it".... well....!!! LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks. Not compatible with my short rear fender.

Well you say that but my mate has the short rear and has these exact fronts. He actually got mine when they first arrived at the dealer as I was waiting for some other stuff coming in, so he took mine and fitted them himself and they work fine.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well you say that but my mate has the short rear and has these exact fronts. He actually got mine when they first arrived at the dealer as I was waiting for some other stuff coming in, so he took mine and fitted them himself and they work fine.

Here is his bike .....

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Noticed that your friend removed his reflector/bracket from the rear multi-function unit. Did he just use an angle grinder or some other method, as it's welded to the underside of the short rear fender? Thanks again.

Yeah he just used a Dremel tool and ground that baby off.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Main mods are:
Ape bars
V&H US spec
Black casings
Small indicators
De-Cat
Levers
Side plate
Fox shock
Clock (who wouldn't LOL)

Congrats! Looks awesome!

I'm finally finished too (for now.) Got the bike in June and figured I would get to all these changes by the end of the year. Guess I got a little ahead of myself. Just put on the brown statement seat today which was the last of the mods that was on my immediate "to-do" list. My wallet needs a rest as well. Now it's time to enjoy riding!

Thanks to all the members and this great forum site for all of the tips, photos and inspiration!

Mods:
-Freespirits X-pipe
-Gasser Customs exhaust
-7" JW Speaker LED headlight
-Brown Statement seat

Cheers!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Congrats! Looks awesome!

I'm finally finished too (for now.) Got the bike in June and figured I would get to all these changes by the end of the year. Guess I got a little ahead of myself. Just put on the brown statement seat today which was the last of the mods that was on my immediate "to-do" list. My wallet needs a rest as well. Now it's time to enjoy riding!

Thanks to all the members and this great forum site for all of the tips, photos and inspiration!

Mods:
-Freespirits X-pipe
-Gasser Customs exhaust
-7" JW Speaker LED headlight
-Brown Statement seat

Cheers!
Looks great!
How are you liking the Xpipe - Gasser combo? I may have missed it, but have you posted a sound clip for it?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts