- Fehling wide bar 90cm
- Seat bucket coloured in morello red
- Lifting tank to get straight line from tail to top

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Nice! Some interesting turn indicators.

I like the shape of the bar. How much does that change the feel of maneuvering and does it bring the bar ends a little closer to you?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Love the bars Did you manage not to extend any cables and where did you get the bars from?
Also the headlight is something i would like to look into.

tug

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! Some interesting turn indicators.

I like the shape of the bar. How much does that change the feel of maneuvering and does it bring the bar ends a little closer to you?
I was thrown back to my earlier days of riding one of my motocross bikes. The wider it is, the easier is the stearing at low speed into curves, much better than with original handlebar

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
iBobber, I was contemplating doing the same to my seat's pan but opted for black, I didn't think that my powder coater could match the fuel tank color. I like what you did to your Bobber, especially the headlight.:cool:

Chico

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
iBobber, I was contemplating doing the same to my seat's pan but opted for black, I didn't think that my powder coater could match the fuel tank color. I like what you did to your Bobber, especially the headlight.:cool:

Chico

Thanks, yes the headlight is very unique. Thomas from Twinton Motorcycles, Germany, is building them in many hours of handcraft

iBobber

·
Registered
792 Posts
That is sweeeet! I love everything you did except possibly raising the tank? I would have to see more pics and what was the reason for wanting a straight line, I don't believe they were like that back in the day, is it a personal thing?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I really like your mods, especially the speedo from Twinton.

I have a similar question to Ancient Hippy's... can you see the speedo OK or do the handlebars obstruct your view of the lower half of the speedo (e.g. digital display portion and the turn signal indicators)?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Really dig the seat pan match of the tank. I have to think on that one along with a leather seat. Good job, nice job and great custom ideas!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts