Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
..Fat Bottomed Girls...or...Junk In The Trunk...as the current saying goes.

Which ever way you look at it, there's nothing wrong with a few curves....:grin2:

So I was working on a little project today, making some brackets to support my panniers (belt & braces and all that) when I was at the rear of my bike checking out the pannier alignment and thought I'd take a pic.

Anyway not the usual minimalist 'tail tidy' but gosh that lass has a nice rear..:grin2:

Cheerio,

Roy

Super Moderator
Curves are good!

Your bike looks great & Charlotte is the best looking 鈥渂agger鈥 Bobber I have seen.
Width, proportions and color all work. And as much as I don鈥檛 like sprung seats (on any bike) I think it was absolutely the right choice in your build. The single and only piece I (personally) don鈥檛 like is the screen. But as you鈥檝e already explained, I totally understand your reasons for having it on.

I truly believe you鈥檝e done a wonderful, passionate and well thought out job with your custom bike mods. Congrats and keep the pics/updates coming...

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the kind and thoughtful words of encouragement guys.

I was really unsure about fitting the hard panniers (still have two sets of soft) but now I'm dialing in the fitting, I'm really warming to them. I tweaked the positioning and think that is looking right and I'm in the middle of making a set of supporting brackets to add a little more rigidity.

Overall they are really practical and I'm pleased with the whole look.

I may go naked for a few days in the next couple of weeks as I pull parts off for my next round of mods, so watch this space.

Cheerio,

Roy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts