Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I never fell 'out' of love with my Bobber Charlotte,

However I'm loving the new fall look with this wide bars, so I just updated my avatar.

On another note, I wore my leather yesterday for the first time as it was so cold. Can't complain as it's November but boy I'm loving those heated grips....:love:(y)

Cheerio,
Roy

·
Registered
154 Posts
Okay, so I never fell 'out' of love with my Bobber Charlotte,

However I'm loving the new fall look with this wide bars, so I just updated my avatar.

On another note, I wore my leather yesterday for the first time as it was so cold. Can't complain as it's November but boy I'm loving those heated grips....:love:(y)

Cheerio,
Roy
Roy, we have very different styles, your bike was never my cup of tea. But seriously, those bars make it into a new bike dude. The bars, the slip ons, the seat, and the tank badge are all spot on. Really, sweet combination. Now, sell those apes and don't look back! :cool:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
never been much for apes, mini or otherwise so, i love these new bars on your ride. looks just right.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
I love my apes so I wish I hadn't seen these bars. They look awesome Roy. 👌 How's the riding position compared to the old bars for comfort?

Reactions: Roy

·
Premium Member
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks jerrman and Fett,

Fett, I haven't been on a long ride as yet but thus far they seem really comfortable. I do have my up/over risers should I need to life/pull them back a little but so fare I'm liking this position. They are clearly a little lower and more forward than the apes but not radically and I'm loving the wider stance too, part of goal when making them.

Overall I think they really suit the Bobber and my style, so I'm pretty chuffed.

Cheerio,
Roy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Roy,
Charlotte looks awesome!!
Do you mind sharing what the added lights are? I’ve been looking for the right ones to add to my girl and I like the look of those. Thanks!
Jared

1 - 9 of 9 Posts