Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I've been contemplating getting a set of heated grips. I've read that the Bobber's display has added functionality with the factory heated grips, can anyone confirm (pics would be great)? The other part is price and reports of failure for previous factory units. At close to $300 for a factory set, I'd like to get opinions from those of us who have had the experience.

Thanks for your feedback. :wink2:

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
The factory grips WORK! They really kept my hands warm during some really cold, humid mornings here in Mallorca (at motorway speeds).
Here is what thye display shows when you turn on the heated grips...

·
Registered
360 Posts
Shame they don't make heated Barrel grips...

·
Registered
109 Posts
The factory grips WORK! They really kept my hands warm during some really cold, humid mornings here in Mallorca (at motorway speeds).
Here is what thye display shows when you turn on the heated grips...

Probably one of the must help guys on the forum, it not then certainly in Mallorca :wink2:

Shame they don't make heated Barrel grips...

Would have been nice, those barrel grips are superb and totally transform the feel of the bike. I was amazed how something so small could make such a big difference.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the pics Eisen77. Got a set ordered today. Im trying to find installation docs. I like how it's integrated into the display. Anyone have any tips on installing these things.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thanks for the pics Eisen77. Got a set ordered today. Im trying to find installation docs. I like how it's integrated into the display. Anyone have any tips on installing these things.

Definitely worth it and easy ti install.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 9 of 9 Posts