Triumph Bobber Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Great forum but it would be great if it was upgraded to post pictures without going to an outside storage (and paying for it) first. This forum would be covered with pictures were it capable of just going to your puter storage and directly posting from it.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Great forum but it would be great if it was upgraded to post pictures without going to an outside storage (and paying for it) first. This forum would be covered with pictures were it capable of just going to your puter storage and directly posting from it.
You can drag and drop to upload files straight from yer computer. See image I just dragged and dropped below :D

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeman View Post
You can drag and drop to upload files straight from yer computer. See image I just dragged and dropped below
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name: Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 14.41.00.png
Views: 8
Size: 94.2 KB
ID: 7705

I can see how you could do that but how do you access a pict to get it on here...?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.