Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is also a Facebook forum for the new Triumph Bobber called "Triumph Bobber 2017 Owners Group".

not as good as this forum of course...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Great forum but it would be great if it was upgraded to post pictures without going to an outside storage (and paying for it) first. This forum would be covered with pictures were it capable of just going to your puter storage and directly posting from it.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Great forum but it would be great if it was upgraded to post pictures without going to an outside storage (and paying for it) first. This forum would be covered with pictures were it capable of just going to your puter storage and directly posting from it.
You can drag and drop to upload files straight from yer computer. See image I just dragged and dropped below :D

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeman View Post
You can drag and drop to upload files straight from yer computer. See image I just dragged and dropped below
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name: Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 14.41.00.png
Views: 8
Size: 94.2 KB
ID: 7705

I can see how you could do that but how do you access a pict to get it on here...?

·
Registered
553 Posts
At least with the facebook page we get to see what you look like, and realise how diverse we bobber owners actually are.
How many people are also on "Triumph bobber 2017 owners group"?

·
Registered
261 Posts
There's a couple on Facebook. Another closed group is Triumph Bonneville Bobber. Good to be in all these. That way you can see all the mods and get ideas and share your mods.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts