Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This coming weekend (Sept 8th) if anyone is willing to help me install my new x-pipe and V&H exhaust, I would greatly appreciate it. We could do it in the climate controlled building of my business, and I have all the tools I think we'd need. Also, will provide meals, beer, music, knee pads, and $20. lol

On another note, I'm fairly mechanically inclined, 36 years old, and have good technical knowledge, so I should be able to help out and take the lead for the most part. I should have probably picked a different username other than "rathead", I just like rat tracker style motorcycles. That username probably makes me sound like an over weight graybeard with prison tats, but I digress. Oh, no offense to overweight, or graybeards, or even prison tats. 0:)

Can use Marriott points to book accommodations for anyone more than a few hours away who'd like to visit Savannah and ride around a bit.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Shoot me a pm.. I have to work sat night but if the weather is nice.. I'll pull the lift out and we can knock it out at my place ..

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shoot me a pm.. I have to work sat night but if the weather is nice.. I'll pull the lift out and we can knock it out at my place ..
That would be great! Thank you, I'll PM you my number.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts