Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this is gonna sound crazy, but has anyone else noticed a strange echo sound or like the sound when you have one window down in the car and get hat vortex noise from the exhaust while wearing a full face helmet? I have the v&h on there.. at slow speeds its really annoying.

·
Registered
11 Posts
During my second demo ride with normal exhaust but with x-pipe i noticed something similar, but it was not annoying like a car window. it was a after bib on the background.. it dissapeared when i opened the throttle, but reappeared riding a continious speed.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Nope, just a nice throaty rasp and a good pop 'n burble on the overrun (BC Tips are nice but xpipe to be added for the summer)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Nope, just a nice throaty rasp and a good pop 'n burble on the overrun (BC Tips are nice but xpipe to be added for the summer)
Interesting one this. I have a Shoei open face J Cruise and a cheap open face. My bike with V&H & X-Pipe sounds better when wearing the Shoei than the cheapo. The Shoei is a much better and snugged fit so should sound quieter. I think it's something to do with sound entering the helmet airflow vents and then resonating around the inside of the helmet shell.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts