Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think it would be good to have an
Event Rideout Gathering section so we can post events, rideouts etc that we’re attending or just let others know what’s on and where ??

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The reason behind it was I heard about a gentleman’s ride to a local airfield cafe from marko (A member on here )
Called the AV8 cafe at Kemble.
Wouldn’t mind attending a future outing etc
But it doesn’t have to be just about our bobbers it could inc any event :)

Reactions: Forjox

·
Registered
100 Posts
I would like to invite anyone interested to this event. I attend it every year and I believe this will be year #15. I plan to be there on my 2018 New Speedmaster.
Mostly Triumph guys, with a sprinkling of other brands. There's been as many as 50 + and as few as 7-8, depending on weather etc.
Everyone and every brand is welcome, this is a laid back bunch of great guys, and gals.
We like to ride, eat , tell lies and drink ( when all the bikes are parked for the night).
There's no wet t-shirt contest's (usually) :) , unless someone spills a beer. There could be a band if the attendees decide to break out the guitars :)

Located in Dahlonega,Ga in the beautiful North Georgia mountains. Every road in and out of the area is a wonderful adventure.
This is "unofficially" know as the Bonnevilleamerica.com Georgia Rally.
Slip on over to the forum and poke around.
May 16-19... be there or B Square (as we used to so back in "the day"). Lots o riding this year...more plans to come.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’m def up for that imagine the sound of two bobbers winding it on round the twisties of Purton,Cricklade an AshtonKeynes !!!
Might even get the GoPro out :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi everyone
I work at Triumph Plymouth in devon
Anyone fancy coming to a friendly ride out, we will be going on a nice route with a planned stop for some food and drink.
We normally have between 30-50 riders depending on weather.
We do it every month throughout the year. This month it’s Saturday the 27th, be great to see some new faces.
????

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hi everyone
Anyone fancy coming to a friendly ride out, we will be going on a nice route with a planned stop for some food and drink.
We do it every month throughout the year. This month it’s Saturday the 27th, be great to see some new faces.
????
Bit of a trek from Newbury Berks, but when things warm up a bit I might take a run down there.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hi everyone
????
Likewise, when my back lets me ride a bit more and it's not cold enough to freeze the horlicks off a brass monkey (No I'm nit getting soft, I just grew up lol) I'll plan a day down in the summer. Yet to see another Bobber on the daily commute!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts