Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Newbury 70 - 110 miles from my doorstep (m/way or non m/way)

·
Registered
579 Posts
Just a couple of miles from me, I went the other year I think it was £25 at the gate so I turned round & went for a ride instead.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a couple of miles from me, I went the other year I think it was £25 at the gate so I turned round & went for a ride instead.
I haven’t been before so unsure if £25 is steep for what’s actually there but Early bird ticket is £18 at the mo and worth a punt I reckon

·
Registered
548 Posts
What about actaully setting up as exhibitors for the bobber:

Showing your Pre-1986 vintage or special custom vehicle and enjoying a whole weekend of RetroFestival fun has never been easier. For £10, you and a guest can enjoy a day, or even better the whole weekend. You can also stay on site in our Exhibitors camping area for an extra £30. And what’s more you can invite up to 2 guests, for just £20 each – yes that’s for the whole weekend!

????????

·
Registered
190 Posts
What about actaully setting up as exhibitors for the bobber:

Showing your Pre-1986 vintage or special custom vehicle and enjoying a whole weekend of RetroFestival fun has never been easier. For £10, you and a guest can enjoy a day, or even better the whole weekend. You can also stay on site in our Exhibitors camping area for an extra £30. And what’s more you can invite up to 2 guests, for just £20 each – yes that’s for the whole weekend!

????????
That makes 5 UK Bobber owners - do you think we'd qualify as special custom vehicles?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Well I'm fairly certain none of the 5 will be exactly alike :)

I'll book a couple of days off to recover as my back will go garraty over this lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts